- Average class size 12-17 students
- Average students per grade of about 32
- Teacher/Student ratio 1:13
- Values integrated into the curriculum for each subject
- Faith taught, explored and celebrated
- About 93% of Columbus students return each year
under the guidance of excellent faculty and staff:
- 20% of Columbus teachers hold advanced degrees
- Students routinely say that one of the best qualities of CCS is how the teachers demonstrate their care for each student; expressing the strong feeling that they see their teachers also as mentors and guides
- Average of 14 years teaching per faculty member
- Student Guidance Counselor guides teens from the beginning of their freshman year, helping them with the challenge of identifying possible career paths, college interests, and applying for admission. Of last year's graduates, over 95% went on to college and over 90% of college bound students received at least one college scholarship
The result for each student is the achievement of his or her potential as a confident, compassionate, contributing graduate.
Our Supporting Parishes
Columbus Catholic Schools thanks the pastors and all of the parishioners of these supporting parishes who make Catholic education possible in Marshfield. Without their continued support we could not continue to engage in the important ministry of Catholic education.
|Our Lady of Peace Parish|
1414 W. Fifth St., Marshfield WI 54449
Phone (715) 384-9414
Mass Times: Saturday 5:30 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m.
Weekdays 7:00 a.m.
Pastor: Fr. Robertson
St, John the Baptist Parish
|Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish|
112 E. 11th St., Marshfield WI 54449
Phone (715) 384-3213
Mass Times: Saturday 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m and 6:00 p.m.
Weekdays 8:00 a.m.
Pastor: Fr. Kitzhaber
|Corpus Christi Parish|
10075 Hwy BB, Marshfield WI 54449
Phone (715) 676-3658
Mass Times: Sunday 10:00 a.m.
Pastor: Fr. Kitzhaber
|Christ the King Parish |
107 Wendell St
Spencer, WI 54479
Mass times: Saturday 4:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m.
Pastor: Fr. Samuel Martin.
Service to others is at the very center of our faith life. In this respect, our students from all age levels participate in community service projects and activities. Each year our students provide countless hours of service to our community. In addition, they raise thousands of dollars for various community, national, and international needs.