2020 Admissions Events
Stepping-Up Day - Current Students
- January 17 During the School Day
Stepping-Up Day provides an opportunity for our current students who are transitioning to a new building to spend a day at the next grade level. This day is meant to help students understand a little about the next grade, learn more about the work and schedules involved, and get acquainted with teachers, staff, and building. The grades that "Step-Up" are 2nd through 5th, and 8th.
Open Houses - Prospective Families and Current Preschool and 4K Families
- January 27 from 5:30-7:00 at St. John the Baptist Primary School (3-year-old Preschool through 2nd grade)
- January 28 from 5:30-6:30 at Our Lady of Peace Intermediate School (3rd through 5th grade)
Columbus Faculty and Staff invite prospective families and current preschool and 4K families to attend one of our upcoming Open Houses. Find out how a faith-based, safe, caring environment with strong academics and small class sizes can positively affect your child’s future.
Parent Nights - Current Families
- February 11 from 5:30-6:30 at Our Lady of Peace Intermediate School (3rd through 5th grade)
- February 17 from 5:30-7:00 at St. John the Baptist Primary School (3-year-old Preschool through 2nd grade)
We invite our current families with students in grades preschool through 5th grade to visit your current classrooms. You will see a unique display of the many educational experiences our students have participated in throughout the 2019-20 school year. The students will display their work on various types of projects, including science, arts and crafts, foreign languages (3rd through 5th grade), social studies, and language arts.
- February 17 at All Schools During School Day
Your child can be a “Don for a Day” and see if Columbus is the right fit. Visiting students will spend the day in the classroom where they will meet other students, participate in classroom activities, and discover the Columbus difference.