- Student entering grades 4K-12
- 50 word typed essay (essay only for grades 6-12)
- Financial need considered
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Thank you note required upon acceptance of scholarship
- A desire for Catholic Education.
- Eligible applicants are committed to Columbus Catholic Schools as shown by a sibling in Columbus High School or a sibling, parent, or grandparent who graduated from Columbus Catholic High School.
- Financial need required.
- Thank you note to Dave & Jean Wunrow required upon acceptance of the scholarship.
We also encourage you to apply for a Columbus Catholic Schools Tuition Grant at FACTS Grant and Aid here: https://online.factsmgt.com/SignIn.aspx. Our tuition grants are based on family need as calculated using a number of factors, including local cost-of-living. All grant decisions are made locally so we can help as many families as possible.