Let's show the greater Marshfield area that "Columbus Cares" by participating in our card-making challenge!
AT A GLANCE:
What is Columbus Cares: In April we launched a VOLUNTARY effort (of the Parent Association) to create greeting cards and deliver them to local individuals who could use some extra cheer. It was such a success, we are now asking students and families to consider making more cards for delivery to local nursing homes, senior living facilities, etc.!
How to Participate: This time, we are not doing a Sign-Up Genius! When you have time, simply make as many (or little) cards as you like and drop them off at one of our locations. The Parent Association will divide them up and deliver them to the different sites.
Where to Drop Off: You can drop off the cards in a special bin located outside of the Columbus High/Middle School Main Office (710 S. Columbus Ave.); or 406 Sycamore Ave, Marshfield. There will also be a drop off box during Elementary School Materials Drop Off/Pick Up on May 21st.
Deadline: May 31, 2020
- We are seeking homemade greeting cards for residents with a “thinking of you” message. Have fun using your creative talents; cheerful colors and messages encouraged. Since these will be delivered, the cards can be any size!
- All family members are encouraged to make card! Some parents/grandparents helped and their cards were amazing!
- Please write on the card/envelope:
- "Columbus Cares"
- Student's first name and grade
- "Columbus Catholic Schools"
- Whenever necessary, we will include a label that says “This card was created for you by a Columbus Catholic student. We are thinking of you.”
- Please only drop off homemade cards and not art projects.
- Send us photos of your students making cards and/or with their finished products! We will post them on our Facebook page. Please email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Parent Association at: email@example.com.