Galleon is our annual fundraiser that helps to support operational costs at Columbus Catholic Schools. Galleon includes a delicious meal, a live auction, a silent auction, raffle prizes, our annual Senior Introduction, and an opportunity to donate to Fund-A-Need.
At a glance:
Date: JUNE 19, 2020
Time: 5:30 PM
Location: Holiday Inn Conference Center, Hub City Ballroom
Address: 750 S. Central Ave., Marshfield, WI
5:30 pm - Cash Bar; Silent Auction Begins
6:30 pm - Dinner; Class of 2020 Introduction
8:00 pm - Live Auction
Silent Auction Closes Immediately Following the Live Auction
- $60.00 Per Person, $120.00 Per Couple, or $580.00 Per Table of 8 People (Includes $100 Table Reservation Fee)
- Please RSVP by April 3, 2020
- RSVP IS NOT FINAL UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED
- Table placement will be determined by the Galleon Planning Committee based on the order of paid RSVP responses.
We will be using Mobile Bidding for many of the silent auction Items. Galleon volunteers will be available to assist those who do not have mobile devices.
Guests can also opt in with their credit card numbers and automatically pay for their items during the event, eliminating the need to check out.
It is imperative that we collect each guest’s email address and cell phone number so we can send the link for Mobile Bidding - especially when booking an entire table.
Mark Your Calendars for these future Galleon Dates!
- April 30, 2021 at Hotel Marshfield
- April 29, 2022 at Hotel Marshfield