After much consideration, the 2021 Galleon Committee and Columbus Catholic Schools Administration has decided to modify the 2021 Galleon into a Virtual Event. This year our theme will be “Faith Will Guide Us”; as we attempt to navigate our way out of this pandemic… we can fix our eyes on God and know everything will be okay!
AT A GLANCE
- Date: April 30, 2021
- Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Location: Our YouTube Page on April 30 CLICK HERE
- Who can attend: This virtual event is open to all!
- Fund-a-Need: New lockers for the high/middle school
Watch our videos:
Click below to watch our Galleon Presentation in its entirety; or just the Senior Presentation or Fund-a-Need Video:
- April 30 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm – “Live Premiere” on YouTube
- April 30 at 7:00pm - Pre-Recorded Raffle Drawing – Winners are announced
- April 30 at 7:30pm – Silent Auction Ends
- May 1 from 10am - 2pm – Prize pick up from the CCS Development Office (winners will receive an automatic email with instructions)
- May 2 from 10am - 2pm – Prize pick up from the CCS Development Office (winners will receive an automatic email with instructions)
- May 5 at 4:00pm – Deadline to make a donation and be included for our drawing incentives
- May 7 at 8:00am - Our Incentives Drawing for everyone who donated by our deadline
- If you have won an item, you should have received an automated email with pick up instructions. It will also ask you if you'd like to pay for your items via credit card. If you vaulted your credit card number our program will automatically apply to the card number on file!
- If you would prefer to pay via check, bring payment along with you when you pick up your items.
- Prize pick up: will be May 1 & 2, 2021.
- If you have ANY questions or need help, contact us at 715-387-2444 or email@example.com.
100% of the Galleon proceeds will go towards Fund-a-Need. This year our goal is to raise $90,000 - $100,000 for new lockers for the High / Middle School buildings. Our current lockers are quite old; some are even the originals from 1952! They frequently get jammed and many of them are rusty inside. The new lockers will be quieter; have fewer moving parts so they are less likely to break; will have locking mechanisms built in; and 5% of the lockers will be ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
The price of steel has been fluctuating so this year we will have a “goal range” instead of a firm dollar amount. Any remaining funds (should we have any) will be used for organizational systems for Our Lady of Peace Intermediate and St. John the Baptist Primary Schools.
- Online Donation: To make an online donation with your credit card, please click here: GALLEON AUCTION AND DONATION PAGE 2021.
- Cash or Check: To make a donation via cash or check, you can mail (or drop off) your donation to: Columbus Catholic Schools, attn: Galleon 2021, 710 S. Columbus Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449.
Anyone who donates a minimum of $50 to the Fund-a-Need will be entered into a drawing to win some great prizes. The deadline to make a donation to the Fund-a-Need is Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 4:00 pm. Drawing will be held Friday, May 7, 2021 at 8:00 am. Winners will be contacted and posted online.
- Quarter of Beef - donated by Bell's Runway Acres ($650 value)
- 10 - $10 Weiler's Gift Certificates - donated by Weiler Convenience Store ($100 value)
- 2 - Gift Certificates for a 16" pizza of your choice with 4 drinks - donated by Scotty's Pizza & Chicken ($63 value)
- Coffee and Tea Basket - donated by Biggby Coffee ($37.50 value)
- Maple Syrup Basket - donated by The Maple Dude ($30 value)
The deadline to purchase raffle tickets was April 26, 2021 at 3:30pm. The drawing was held April 28th, and winners were announced during our “Live Premiere” on April 30th. The winners were:
- Ear Buds - Jenny Voight
- Quarter of Beef - Laura Kibbel
- $500 Family Credit - Elizabeth Bertram
- Crossbow - Anne Nikolai
- Gun Raffle - Joseph Howlett
Thankyou to our Raffle Sponsors!
- Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones ($200 Value) donated by Friends of Columbus Catholic Schools
- Quarter of Beef – 100lbs of beef ($600 Value) donated by JLB Family Acres, Jason & Leah Bernick
- Family Account Credit ($500 Value) *Credit on family account or 1 family account of your choice. Credit can be used for tuition, lunch, extended care, or other fees. Donated by Columbus Catholic Schools
- Wicked Ridge Rampage 360 Crossbow Package Includes scope, case & 6 bolts
($600 Value) donated by Paget Equipment and Jeff & Tammi Timmler
- Browning X-Bolt Rifle OR Orion-Weatherby Shotgun & Bull’s Eye Gift Card ($1,000 Value) donated by Erik & Yen Edwards, Steve & Renee Fuerlinger, Derek & Becky Dieringer, Duane & Maria Myklejord, Chuck & Margy Payant, Pat & Lynda Sullivan, Troy & Tammy Zimmermann & Bull’s Eye Sports Shop.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Mark your calendars for these future Galleon events!
- April 22, 2022 at Hotel Marshfield
- April 28, 2023 at Hotel Marshfield
- April 26, 2024 at Hotel Marshfield