NO SCHOOL Friday, March 12th
Spring Break March 15th through the 19th.
Please Complete your 2021-22 Enrollment
The vast majority of you have completed your online re-enrollment, but if you haven’t please do so soon. As enrollment increases, we need to be sure we have the number of teachers in place to keep our class sizes where we’d like them. Late enrollments could result in larger-than-normal class sizes, which we would like to avoid.
Continue to Tell Your Friends about CCS!
We’ve been giving a lot of tours and getting a lot of inquiries from new families. Almost all of these have said they were encouraged to consider CCS by a family already here. Keep up the good work! Did you know you can receive tuition credits for bringing new families to join us? Check out our website HERE.
Time is Running Out! Don’t Wait to Apply for Vouchers.
The voucher application deadline is April 15th, and while that’s still more than a month away, now is the time to get your voucher application, or re-application done. Sometimes things go wrong with an application. Most problems can be fixed, but only if you leave enough time in the application period to fix them.
What Income Qualifies?
Participation in the voucher program is limited to those with a qualifying income based on family size. For the 2021-22 school year, the following incomes qualify.
- Family Size = 2 Maximum Yearly Income Single $37,928
- Family Size = 3 Maximum Yearly Income Single $47,784, Married $54,784
- Family Size = 4 Maximum Yearly Income Single $57,640, Married $64,640
- Family Size = 5 Maximum Yearly Income Single $67,496, Married $74,496
- Family Size = 6 Maximum Yearly Income Single $77,352, Married $84,352
- For each additional member add $9,856
For Which Grades Can I Apply?
Children already attending a private school can apply for a voucher when going into 4K, 5K, 1st grade, or 9th grade. Children attending a private school for the first time, or returning after a year away, can apply for any grade.
Where Do I Apply?
Applications are all online HERE.
- Friday, March 12th — No School, Teacher In-service
- Monday, March 15th through Friday, March 19th — No School, Spring Break
- Friday, March 26th — Full Day of School
- Holy Thursday, April 1st, Good Friday, April 2nd, Easter Monday, April 5th — No School
- Monday, April 19th — No School
- Friday, May 14th — No School