Beginning of the Year Forms
The following forms must be filled out prior to the first day of school or sports practice. Please click on the form name to open.
- Bus Registration (4K-12 only) — only if riding the bus to and/or from school, and have not filled it out already for 2021-22
- Chromebooks and iPads (9-12)
- Communicable Disease Release from Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (Pre-12)
- Extended Care Handbook Form (Pre-2 only) — only if using Extended Care
- Extended Care Registration (Pre-5 only) — only if using Extended Care
- Gift Card Agreement and Delivery Waiver (Pre-12)
- Google Account Consent and Technology Acceptable Use (All Pre-5 and new 6-12 students)
- Parent Association (Pre-12)
- Student Handbook Forms (Pre-12)
- Wisconsin Immunization Registry (WIR) Sharing (Pre-12) — only if you did not fill this out for us this summer already
- Athletic Forms (6-12) — only if participating in athletics
- If you did NOT submit a Complete WIAA Physical Form last year, please click HERE to fill out all athletic waivers (Code of Conduct, Concussion, Insurance, etc.). You will also need to turn in a Complete WIAA Physical Form that you will receive from your physician.
- If you DID submit a Complete WIAA Physical Form last year please click HERE to fill out all athletic waivers (Code of Conduct, Concussion, Insurance, etc.) and the Alternate Year Physical Card.
- Youth Football and Cheer (3-6) — only if participating in Youth Football/Cheer
School Year Forms
The following forms will be used throughout the school year, as needed. Please click on the form name to open.
- Absence Forms
- Automatic Lunch-After Care-Fees Registration — only if you wish to have budgeted amounts automatically paid each month for lunch and extended care
- Banking Information — sign up, change your banking information, or change amounts
- Child and Family Counseling (Pre-12) — receive counseling through Children's Wisconsin
- Dance Guest Permission Form (9-12 only)
- Dual-Household Form — dual-households, only if you have not completed it yet for us or circumstances changed
- Food & Allergy Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Medication — Inhaled Asthma Medication
- Non-Prescription Medication Form — Online — PDF
- Prescription Medication Form — Online — PDF
- Student Service Hours (9-12 only)