Please click on your child's grade level to complete an Absence Form.
COVID-19 Symptom Resources
Mr. Eaton has been in contact with the WCHD and with infectious disease experts at Marshfield Clinic Health System. Here is updated information on deciding when to keep children home from school:
If a child has 1 of these symptoms:
- New loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
or 2 or more of these symptoms:
- Congestion/Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Body aches
- That child should stay home
- The child with symptoms should be tested for COVID-19
- All other children in the house will need to stay home
- IF the child with symptoms tests negative, children without symptoms may return to school
- IF the child is not tested, or tests positive, that child remains out an additional 10 days and be 24-hours fever-free
- All other children must remain out for 14 days beyond that, unless they test negative after the initial 10 day period.
- If a child develops symptoms at school, that child, and all siblings, will be sent home and you then return to #1 on this list.
If someone else in the home comes up in a contact trace
- That person must stay home for 10 days – even if they test negative
- Others who were not a close contact may return to school if they have no symptoms