GIFT CARD OFFICE LOCATION & HOURS
The Gift Card (Scrip) Office is located in the Columbus High/Middle School Front Office (710 S. Columbus Ave., Marshfield)
School Year Hours:
- Monday 8am-3pm
- Tuesday 8am-3pm
- Wednesday 8am-3pm
- Thursday 8am – 3pm
- Friday 8am – 3pm
Click here to download our order form
WHAT IS SCRIP - OR GIFT CARD - FUNDRAISING?
The Scrip/Gift Card Program is a fundraising program where CCS buys gift certificates from local and national vendors at a discount, and then sells them to you at face value. The profit is split 80/20 between you and CCS. Many families budget their groceries, gas, clothing, dining, gifts, and travel with gift cards - things they spend money on already - so essentially Scrip is fundraising while you shop®!
Through Scrip, you have the opportunity to buy gift cards from over 600 retailer brands you already shop at and earn a rebate on every gift card you purchase at face value. The rebate can be applied in three different ways:
- It can be used toward a family's tuition (applied to tuition balance quarterly).
- It can be donated to Columbus Catholic Schools (applied to our Tuition Grant Program).
- It can also be designated to one of our supporting parishes.
HOW IT WORKS
You can purchase gift cards directly from our Gift Card Office during office hours; or place an order with our Gift Card Coordinator. We also partner with RaiseRight, who has worked with over 30,000 nonprofit organizations over the course of 23 years. You’ll need to sign up and create an account to order online. Go to www.raiseright.com or download the RaiseRight app.
Click here to download the RaiseRight PDF
Creating an Account
- Register online by going to www.raiseright.com and clicking “Sign Up.”
- You’ll need to enter our enrollment code which will link your account to our organization. Please ask the Gift Card Office for the enrollment code.
- You can link a bank account or credit card to pay for your orders instantly.
- Physical Gift Cards — These are the same gift cards you get at the store. Use them instead of cash or a credit card! See our order form for the vendors we keep in stock. Check out www.raiseright.com or the Raise Right app for over 600 vendors nationwide.
- Reloadable Cards— Some physical gift cards can be reloaded with funds. Register an eligible gift card you purchased from Raise Right and add funds to it when the balance is running low.
- eGift Cards — Raise Right also offers eGift Cards that you can buy and receive instantly. You can print off the eGift card or redeem it on your mobile device for certain retailers. They are immediately available when you pay with your linked bank account or credit card.
Want to learn more about our Scrip fundraiser? Contact our coordinator, Stacy Casperson at 715-387-1177 x-3219 or firstname.lastname@example.org .